DNIJVI8azI21enJbfWoVBm5Kvjk

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Product Review: Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment

Happy Wednesday!  Today I'm going to be reviewing one of the products I chose for my July Beauty Army Box.  When I saw other people were choosing this product I hoped it would come up in my selection options so that I could try it out, and it did!


What They Say:  Our Healing Oil Treatment is a therapeutic hair oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair.

  • Intense nourishment for tangle & frizz free hair
  • Hair that is ultra-smooth, manageable & shiny
  • Natural UV protection extends the life of color treatments
  • Reduced drying time by an amazing 40-50%
My Impression:  The bottle is adorable!  I love the colors and the design on this little bottle, so cute!  This stuff also smells amazing!  The bottle you see above is actually a full size product that retails for $13.50- that's more than I paid for my entire Beauty Army Box!  The bottle is only 1 oz and while that seems small just like most oil treatments a little of this stuff goes a long way!

I put a small drop of the oil in the palm of my hand after I get out of the shower and rub my hands together and then apply the product to towel dried hair.  It definitely does seem to cut down on drying time and it makes my hair feel so smooth!  It also helps to tame those annoying little fly-aways that I get sometimes after blow drying my hair.


You can pick up this product at Macadamia's website here.  You can get them in four different sizes ranging from a petite .34 oz bottle to a massive salon size 10 oz bottle.  The prices are reasonable as well.  I took a look at their website and they have some other neat products such as a complete hair care line to a style line and even accessories.  I am definitely interested in trying some of their other products.      

The BeautyArmy box was purchased by me with my own money.  I am not affiliated with BeautyArmy or Macadamia.  I am not being paid for my reviews and all opinions are my own personal opinions. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!
    We are so excited that we are able to bring this amazing Brand to you!
    Thank you so much for your review, Gorgeous!
    •Nancy-Lee
    Community Director
    BeautyARMY[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating this very useful post.


    Healing Oils

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! If you are a new follower please leave your blog link so we can follow you back. Please do not advertise giveaways here. Thanks!